Graduate School - New Brunswick
- All applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or a comparable institution in another country.
- A Personal Statement specifying your past experiences, reasons for applying, and your areas of interest. It should explain your intellectual and personal goals, why you are interested in pursuing this degree, and how this degree fits into your intellectual and personal future.
- A Résumé listing academic background, work experience, honors, affiliations with professional organizations, papers presented at conferences, published work, language ability, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Ideally the letters are from professors and scholars who can speak to the applicant's abilities and suitability for graduate study at the Department of Political Science. Letters from an academic in another discipline or from professionals would also be acceptable.
- One official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended. Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or B average equivalency.
- Interview with Program Director, Dr. Eric Davis.